We have been providing Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Clinical Pilates and Remedial Massage Therapy and Exercise Physiology to the Southport and Gold Coast community since 2010.
Our team is made up of highly trained Physiotherapy staff specialising in the assessment, treatment, prevention and rehabilitation of any musculoskeletal, sport, cardiorespiratory, neurological or orthopaedic related injuries. We value our local Southport and Gold Coast community by supporting local sporting clubs, schools, and the elderly.
We operate from a number of convenient locations, including our primary clinic, on the corner of Cotlew Street East and Ferry Road, in Southport, the Gold Coast. We have free onsite parking available. We also offer home visits across the Gold Coast.
Contact us on (07) 5591 1816 or by using the form on the contact page.
Our address is 4/253 Ferry Road, Southport 4215 (Blue Teal 'O' on Ferry small Shopping Centre). Consists of 8 shops.
You can also follow us here...
Our Specialties Include
The Physiotherapists within Southports Gold Coast PhysioFlex clinic pride themselves on thorough clinical assessments, multimodal treatments, sound prevention and comprehensive rehabilitation plans of any musculoskeletal, sport, cardiorespiratory, neurological or orthopaedic related injury.
That may include:
- Back and neck pain (whiplash) with or without radiating pins and needles (sciatica)
- Sports injuries; muscle strains, stress fractures, rolled ankles, repetitive load injuries.
- Any post-operative surgeries for shoulders, neck/back, hips, knees and ankles.
- Womans health including SIJ/Back pain, pelvic floor and education
- Paediatric injuries (kids)