Physio Flex leads the way in Physiotherapy on the Gold Coast, combining Clinical Pilates, Acupuncture and Remedial Massage Therapy to compliment their wholistic and multi-modal approach in Southport and on the Gold Coast since 2010
Our team is made up of highly trained Physiotherapy staff specialising in the assessment, treatment, prevention and rehabilitation of any musculoskeletal, sport, cardiorespiratory, neurological or orthopaedic related injuries. We value our local Southport and Gold Coast community by supporting local sporting clubs, schools, and the elderly.
We operate from a number of convenient locations, including our primary clinic, on the corner of Cotlew Street East and Ferry Road, in Southport, the Gold Coast. We have free onsite parking available. We also offer home visits across the Gold Coast.
Contact us on (07) 5591 1816 or by using the form on the contact page.
Our address is 4/253 Ferry Road, Southport Gold Coast 4215 (Blue Teal 'O' on Ferry small Shopping Centre). Consists of 8 shops.
You can also follow us here...
Our Specialties Include
The Physiotherapists within Southport's Gold Coast Physio Flex clinic pride themselves on thorough clinical assessments, multimodal treatments, sound prevention and comprehensive rehabilitation plans of any musculoskeletal, sport, cardiorespiratory, neurological or orthopaedic related injury.
That may include:
- Back and neck pain (whiplash) with or without radiating pins and needles (sciatica)
- Sports injuries; muscle strains, stress fractures, rolled ankles, repetitive load injuries.
- Any post-operative surgeries for shoulders, neck/back, hips, knees and ankles.
- Women's health including SIJ/Back pain, pelvic floor and education
- Paediatric injuries (kids)